No Noodle Lasagna Recipe and Video
View this post on Instagram
No noodles? No problem! Sweetpotato Awesome slices take the place of the noodles in your lasagna and make it GLUTEN FREE! Here is our recipe for lasagne using our Sea Salt Bits. Our Awesome slices cut down on prep down cause you won't need to boil the noodles prior to baking. #glutenfree #grainfree #veganfriendly #lasagna #glutenfreelasagna #healthylasagna #sweetpotato #nonoodles #vegan #mushrooms #kidfriendlyfood #healthymeals #glutenfreealternatives #glutenfreelife #easylasagna #freezedriedfood #cookingathome #ingredientsmatter #cleaneating #cleaneats #easytopreparelasagna #iheartlasagna #lasagnaisawesome #kidfriendlyfood #goatcheese #seasalt #tomatosauce #eatclean #cleaningredients #homecooking
*Here is the link to our Sea Salt Bits
1 ½ - 2 cups of Tomato Sauce
1 cup of fresh loose spinach leaves
1/2 cup of sautéed mushrooms
1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup of ricotta
1/2 cup of parmesan
1/3 cup of soft goat cheese
1 oz of Sweetpotato Awesome Sea Salt Bits Slices (watch video for a better visual...The Bits are still one of the few things we have in stock)
- Start off all lasagnas with a layer of tomato sauce, it helps everything from sticking to the bottom.
- Add a layer of the Sweetpotato Awesome Sea Salt Bits.
- Cover with sauce.
- Now place a layer of veggies. We used uncooked fresh spinach.
- Cover the spinach with shredded mozzarella and parmesan or provolone cheese. Top this cheese layer with some small dollops of ricotta cheese.
- Place a layer of sauce.
- Add a layer of the Sweetpotato Awesome Slices or Bits.
- Cover with sauce and a layer of veggies (sautéed mushrooms is a great option).
- Add small dollops of goat cheese; then shredded mozzarella and parmesan or provolone, and some more ricotta if you want.
- Drizzle some tomato sauce on top.
- Cover with parchment paper, then aluminum foil.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 50 mins. Uncover for the last 10 mins or so to brown the top. Lasagna is done when you see bubbles around the side of the mini casserole dish. Also if you can stick a fork down all the way through without resistance, it is done.
- Let sit for a minute to cool then ENJOY! “Mangia!" as our Nonna would say.
*The tomato sauce we used was an organic Rustic Basil but feel free to use your favorite sauce on hand, pre-jarred or homemade. Don’t skimp on the sauce, the moisture is needed to moisten the slices.
This took about ten minutes to put together. Comfort food at its most nutritious and super kid friendly!
We would love to see how yours comes out. Tag us if you post on Instagram @sweetpoawesome
You are Awesome = Eat Accordingly